maanantai 28. toukokuuta 2007

Hattrick'ers check this out

What is Hattrick? In few words it is a football manager game that you play in the internet with a virtual team against 978 554 (28th May 2007) other people. If you like, go check it out from the link. But be warned - some find it quite addictive.

I've got also few words to you guys who already know about Hattrick and maybe even found here through the link at my team's homepage.

Pallo-Kalat is Finnish and means ball(oon)fish. My teams unofficial logo is up there.

The name of my home stadium is Vastavirtaan Arena, which translates to "Upstream Arena".

Why why why? Why do the fish look like this, and why do they wanna go agaisnt the stream? This is maybe a bit symbolic but let me try to explain briefly.

The mainstream today tells us, that there's no truth. In other words, there are as many truths as there are people on the Earth. The truth and even ethichs, right and wrong, come down to opinions - each of them is just as valuable, just as true.

I don't buy that.

This manager-fish is trying to swim against the stream. I do believe that there is a truth. A truth which remains the same, despite the different opinions. A truth that you might want to call the Truth. I do believe that there is absolute right and wrong. I believe that this all can and it should have a dramatic impact to our lives.

What what what am I talking about? I'm gonna write more some other time. If you found your way to my blog via Hattrick, I'd be glad if you'd like to post comment or even a question or whatever. It would also motivate me to write in English every now and then.

Cheers! Hope to see you again!

Ei kommentteja: